Is Invisalign really as good as people say? At Advanced Family Dentistry in Parsippany, NJ, Dr. Marco Fernandez helps many adult and teen patients achieve straight, healthy smiles discreetly and comfortably with these clear, acrylic aligners. Read on to learn about the many benefits of this treatment and how it can improve your oral health and personal appearance.
What is Invisalign?
FDA-approved Invisalign appliance pairs have been re-aligning crooked, gapped smiles for more than two decades. Literally millions of teens and adults all over the world enjoy the benefits of orthodontic correction quickly, comfortably and perhaps best of all, very discreetly.
Customized to fit your exact dentition, Invisalign appliances from your dentist in Parsippany, NJ, shift teeth in order to treat a wide spectrum of smile issues such as poor bites (malocclusion), gaps, overlapping teeth, and more. An oral examination and special Invisalign scan can tell you and Dr. Fernandez if Invisalign is appropriate for your smile needs and goals.
If it is, he'll design a treatment plan to include 18 to 30 aligner pairs made from patented SmartTrack acrylic. This material is crystal clear and ultra-thin, yet, each pair advances your treatment sequence perfectly. In an average of one year, most patients finish their plans.
Other Benefits of Invisalign
- The aligners are completely removable so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss easily.
- The appliances are easily to clean. Just remove, rinse, wash with soap and water, and replace.
- Colored compliance tabs ensure patients are timely with their treatment plans.
- Progress checks are short and comfortable, taking palce only every four-to-six weeks.
- You won't feel alone in your orthodontic treatment. The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) says a full 25 percent of people wearing braces are over the age of 21. Many of these patients have chosen the Invisalign system.
- Your aligners fit you and no one else. The Invisalign lab uses your three-D scan and detailed information from Dr. Fernandez to create your aligners.
- Your aligners will protect you from excessive enamel wear if you grind or clench your teeth.
Find Out More
A straight Invisalign smile functions well, feels good, features vibrant health, longevity, and so much more. Why not explore your smile possibilities with an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Marco Fernandez at Advanced Family Dentistry in Parsippany, NJ? Call us for an appointment at (973) 263-7300.